Kurdyukov Evgeniy Evgen'evich, Senior lecturer, sub-department of general and clinical pharmacology, Medical Institute, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moiseeva Inessa Yakovlevna, Doctor of medical sciences, professor, head of the sub-department of general and clinical pharmacology, Medical Institute, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Vodop'yanova Ol'ga Aleksandrovna, Candidate of medical sciences, associate professor, sub-department of general and clinical pharmacology, Medical Institute, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Semenova Elena Fedorovna, Candidate of biological sciences, senior researcher, professor, sub-department of general and clinical pharmacology, Medical Institute, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Kondrat'ev Ruslan Olegovich, Student, Medical Institute, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. It is known that psychosocial tension and low level of physical activity play an important role in the development of cardiovascular diseases. In this regard, it is of interest to use as a means of correcting the risk factors of cardiovascular disease drugs that reduce anxiety, but do not reduce the level of physical activity. The purpose of this study the impact of collecting "Stelinol" for survival and the level of locomotor and exploratory activity of white rats with experimental metabolic syndrome.
Materials and methods. The study was conducted on 72 nonlinear white female rats weighing 200–220 g, contained in standard vivarium conditions with free access to water and food. All animal manipulation was carried out in accordance with the rules of the European Convention for the protection of vertebrates used for experimental and other scientific purposes (ETSN 123, Strasbourg, 18 March 1986) and was approved by the local ethics Committee. In experimental metabolic syndrome examined the effects of collecting "Stelinol" on the survival of animals and their locomotor and exploratory activity the method of "open field"
Results. The data obtained in the course of the study can be interpreted as indirect evidence of reducing anxiety and increasing the level of research activity, as well as increasing the survival rate of rats as well as increased survival of rats with experimental metabolic syndrome on the background of the collection "Stelinol".
Conclusion. Collection "Stelinol"enhances exploratory activity, reduces anxiety, and increases the survival of animals in terms of modeling metabolic syndrome.
1. Egorova M. O. Biokhimicheskiy kontrol' sakharnogo diabeta [Biochemical control of diabetes]. Moscow: Izd-vo NTsSSKh im. A. N. Bakuleva RAMN, 2002, 15 p.
2. Zor'kina A. V., Artyukova M. M., Bin Khatabin X. A., Yudina N. D. Vestnik vosstanovitel'noy meditsiny [Bulletin of restorative medicine]. 2007, no. 4 (22), pp. 41–45.
3. Moiseev B. C. Farmateka [Pharmacy]. 2005, no. 10, pp. 16–20.
4. Moiseeva I. Ya., Kurdyukov E. E., Semenova E. F., Fadeeva T. M., Izgarova A. D. Novye meditsinskie tekhnologii v okhrane zdorov'ya zdorovykh, v diagnostike, lechenii i reabili-tatsii bol'nykh: sb. nauch. rabot XII nauch.-prakt. konf. c mezhdunar. uchastiem
[New medical technologies in health protection of healthy people, in patients’ diagnosing, treating and rehabilitating: proceedings of XII scientific and practical conference with international participation]. Penza: Izd-vo Penzenskogo instituta usovershenstvovaniya vrachey, 2017, pp. 69–78.
5. Semenova E. F., Kurdyukov E. E., Shpichka A. I. Aktual'nye problemy meditsinskoy nauki i obrazovaniya APMNO-2017: sb. st. VI Mezhdunar. nauch. konf. (g. Penza, 14–15 sentyabrya 2017 g.) [Actual problems of medical science and education 2017: proceedings of VI International scientific conference]. Penza: Izd-vo PGU, 2017, pp. 144–146.
6. Almazov V. A. Klinicheskaya patofiziologiya [Clinical pathophysiology]. Saint-Petersburg: Sankt-Peterburgskiy gos. med. universitet im. I. P. Pavlova, 1999, pp. 209–213.
7. Vodop'yanova O. A., Kustikova I. N., Kurdyukov E. E. Universitetskoe obrazovanie (MKUO-2013): sb. st. XVII Mezhdunar. nauch.-metod. konf., posvyashchennoy 70-letiyu obrazovaniya universiteta [University education 2013: proceedings of XVII International scientific and methodological conference dedicated to 70th anniversary of university education]. Eds. V. I. Volchikhin, R. M. Pecherskaya. Penza: Izd-vo PGU, 2013, pp. 174–176.
8. Vodop'yanova O. A., Moiseeva I. Ya., Rodina O. P., Kustikova I. N., Antropova N. V. Zhurnal Nevrologii i psikhiatrii im. S. S. Korsakova [Journal of neurology and psychiatry named after S.S. Korsakova]. 2014, vol. 114, no. 7, pp. 53–55.
9. Doklinicheskie issledovaniya lekarstvennykh sposobov: metod. rekomendatsii [Preclinical studies of medicamental methods: methodical recommendations]. Ed. by O. V. Stefanov. Kiev, 2001, pp. 9–98.
10. Mikhaylov V. V. Osnovy patologicheskoy fiziologii. Rukovodstvo dlya vrachey [Fundamentals of pathological physiology. Handbook for doctors]. Moscow: Meditsina, 2001, pp. 117–124.
11. Gus'kova T. A., Liberman S. S. Khimiko-farmatsevticheskiy zhurnal [Chemical and pharmaceutical journal]. 1994, no. 11, pp. 8–11.
12. Rukovodstvo po eksperimental'nomu (doklinicheskomu) izucheniyu novykh farmakologicheskikh veshchestv [Handbook of the experimental (preclinical) study of new pharmaceutical substances]. Ed. R. U. Khabriev. 2nd ed., reb. and suppl. Moscow: Meditsina, 2005, 832 p.